Many of you have recently found this site, either through comments on Linked-In, or other sources. I wanted to take a minute to welcome you to this site, and ask that you take a minute to look around, and ask yourself: “How can I contribute, and help the Supply Chain Community?”
I have a few ideas, and I wanted to share them with you.
First, this site is provided as a free service to professionals and academics in the Supply Chain and Logistics arenas to encourage the exchange of ideas, and hopefully foster creativity, and friendships. That said, how can YOU help?
1. Go to the forums, and ask questions, or post your good ideas!
2. Volunteer to be interviewed for a podcast. Have you pushed the creative envelope in SCM? Or would you like to share what your firm is doing in SCM? Let’s set up the interview!
3. Link to the site and the podcasts from your own websites. Especially if you were interviewed. All I ask is that you point your reader/listener back to this site.
4. Recommend additional links for the sidebars that would be of interest to SC Professionals–including your own!
5. Provide more ideas to THIS list!
Let’s all work together to develop, and sustain, a Supply Chain and Logistics Professional Community!